Welcome to the Space Channel 5 Wiki, Space Channel 5 fan!
The grooviest wiki about the Rhythm Games!
About the series
The Space Channel 5 series is a rhythm video game series developed by United Game Artists and published by Sega which follows the story of the super reporter, Ulala, starting with the release of Space Channel 5, for the Dreamcast in December 16, 1999.
Despite being a very small series with only three games and a spin-off, Space Channel 5 managed to become one of SEGA's most popular and beloved series and has been constantly referred in many other games since its release in 1999.
The last game of the series is Space Channel 5 VR: Kinda Funky News Flash!, a virtual reality rhythm game made in Unity, developed and released by Grounding Inc. only digitally, for the Playstation 4 in February 25th, 2020. Read more...
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial or Getting started pages.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.